Strategy & consultation
It has a place in every desk drawer. It answers questions that perhaps are never asked. It takes the blame when things go wrong. That´s right, we´re talking about the PR strategy. Sometimes things can hum along nicely without one – until that day your PR falls flat on its face. For outsiders it can be amusing; for those involved, a painful experience indeed.
- Corporate communications check
- Crisis and change communications
- Coaching and media training
It´s no secret that PR experts are about as popular with journalists as a visit to the dentist. But somehow they are also indispensable. It helps that many of the team at CC have a background in journalism and know from their own experience how the media works: what they need, what they want – and what they don´t want. Now, if only dentists were this thoughtful.
- Corporate communication
- Product communication
Video & animation
Watch and learn! Writers and editors might complain, but a short video can say more than a thousand words. And our video production unit will make sure the message is brief but oh so effective.
- Image films
- Magazine formats
- Explanatory films and moving hands
- Live scribbles and animated logos, graphics and photos
Nobody likes a showoff? Not quite true. You just have to be smart about how you show your best side. Corporate publishing media are a first-class platform for some well-earned self-praise, but it can also be a way of keeping your customers and employees up to date - both online and offline.
- Employee and customer media
- Annual and sustainability reports
- Interlinking traditional and digital CP instruments
Wow, you look good today, that outfit really suits you. Clothes make the man – and corporate design makes the brand. Corporate design is the formal ´dress code´ for brand establishment and management. It´s all about looking your best.
- Brand development
- Corporate design and redesign
- Implementation in print and online media
- Manuals and style guides
Web & social media
Where would we be without the Internet? Dismissed as a passing fad by Bill Gates in 1993, just 23 years later we carry it around with us everywhere in our pockets in the form of smartphones. The Internet has become part of our social fabric: we speak fluent Facebook, we tweet on Twitter and we all know the difference between a blogger and a vlogger. Or do we?
- Websites, intranet solutions and newsrooms
- Social media strategies and managing social media accounts
- Mobile media and apps
- E-mail newsletters
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)